White Tree Preschool, Westbury Park Methodist Church, 4 North View, Westbury Park, Bristol, BS6 7QB
Tel: 07804 269289
Our Vision and Values
At White Tree Preschool we inspire children to become independent learners, to be curious and to THRIVE.
We endeavour to encourage our children to be:
T olerant and mindful of differences; valuing contributions from all,
H appy, healthy and enthusiastic individuals; ready for the next step in their
R espectful of friends, other people, belongings and the environment,
I ndependent, confident learners; initiating activities, seeking challenge and
finding new ways to solve problems,
V aliant;being willing to have a go and take risks in their learning, persevering
and bouncing back after experiencing difficulties,
E motionally secure; able to express their feelings appropriately and accept
the needs of others.
At White Tree Preschool, we have a strong set of values which underpin our ‘Thrive’ vision for the children:
* We provide safe and secure indoor and outdoor play areas with a welcoming and nurturing
* We are proud of offering a vibrant, well-resourced and inspiring environment and
maintaining high adult:child ratios which are above the national requirement.
* We have a well-planned, varied and challenging play-based curriculum which follows the
* All our highly-qualified, committed practitioners attend regular Continuing Professional
Development courses which broaden their understanding, keep them abreast of current
guidelines and support them to be reflective Early Years Practitioners.
* We respect our unique families and are delighted to involve them in their child’s educational
journey. We believe that working closely in partnership with parents and carers builds a
successful learning community.