White Tree Preschool, Westbury Park Methodist Church, 4 North View, Westbury Park, Bristol, BS6 7QB
Tel: 07804 269289
Email: [email protected]
Our Vision and Values
At White Tree Preschool we inspire children to become independent learners, to be curious and to THRIVE.
We endeavour to encourage our children to be:
T olerant and mindful of differences; valuing contributions from all,
H appy, healthy and enthusiastic individuals; ready for the next step in their
R espectful of friends, other people, belongings and the environment,
I ndependent, confident learners; initiating activities, seeking challenge and
finding new ways to solve problems,
V aliant;being willing to have a go and take risks in their learning, persevering
and bouncing back after experiencing difficulties,
E motionally secure; able to express their feelings appropriately and accept
the needs of others.
At White Tree Preschool, we have a strong set of values which underpin our ‘Thrive’ vision for the children:
* We provide safe and secure indoor and outdoor play areas with a welcoming and nurturing
* We are proud of offering a vibrant, well-resourced and inspiring environment and
maintaining high adult:child ratios which are above the national requirement.
* We have a well-planned, varied and challenging play-based curriculum which follows the
* All our highly-qualified, committed practitioners attend regular Continuing Professional
Development courses which broaden their understanding, keep them abreast of current
guidelines and support them to be reflective Early Years Practitioners.
* We respect our unique families and are delighted to involve them in their child’s educational
journey. We believe that working closely in partnership with parents and carers builds a
successful learning community.